× Overview Amenities Floor Plans Location Master Plan Gallery

Get in Touch

Call Us + WhatsApp +971 556730580
× Home Projects Developers Communities Contact

Golf Vista Heights Summary

By London Gate  |     Dubai Sports City

Property Type: Apartment
Unit type: Studio 1,2,3 Bedroom Apartment
Size: 366.51 to 2,019.65 Sq Ft.
Down Payment: 20%
Payment Plan: 50/50
Handover: -

Direct Sales & 0% Commission


Introducing Golf Vista Heights at Dubai Sports City (DSC), the newest addition to the residential lineup crafted by London Gate. Offering an array of studio, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments, this development sets the stage for a luxurious lifestyle amidst the stunning backdrop of the golf course.

Nestled within Dubai Sports City, this architectural gem boasts a prime location overlooking the Golf Course, with a remarkable 60% of its units providing breathtaking vistas of Victory Heights and the lush greens, while the remaining 40% offer views of the building's amenities and the vibrant community below. It's a harmonious blend of modern design and natural beauty, creating an oasis of tranquility for residents to call home.

Beyond its visual appeal, Golf Vista Heights promises a secure environment within the dynamic landscape of Dubai Sports City. Conveniently connecting residents to the pulse of the city, it offers easy access to key destinations, ensuring a seamless living experience. This makes it an attractive prospect for investors and a haven for sports enthusiasts alike.

Step inside these meticulously designed apartments, available in various sizes, and you'll discover spacious interiors crafted for comfort, privacy, and sophistication. Every detail has been thoughtfully considered to enhance the living experience, from the well-appointed kitchens to the expansive living areas.

But the allure of Golf Vista Heights By London Gate doesn't end there. Residents are treated to a wealth of recreational amenities, including a state-of-the-art gym, inviting pool, verdant parks, BBQ areas perfect for gatherings, and an array of dining options. For those who prefer outdoor activities, there's a dedicated cycling track and jogging paths winding through the community, providing ample opportunities to stay active and connected with nature.

With ample parking space and a commitment to excellence in every aspect, Golf Vista Heights At Dubai Sports City . It's not just a place to reside; it's a destination where luxury meets lifestyle, offering an unparalleled opportunity to elevate your everyday experience.

Key Highlights:

  • Choose from 209 apartments with studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom layouts to suit a range of tastes.
  • This project, a magnificent construction by London Gate, is an architectural wonder..
  • Forty percent of the units overlook the community and building amenities, while sixty percent of the units have stunning views of Victory Heights and the golf course.
  • Enjoy easy access to Al Khail Road and Hessa Street from this conveniently located property on Mohammad Bin Zayed Road.
  • Well designed floor plans prioritize comfort, style, and functionality to create a unique living environment.

Feature & Amenities

Out Door Games
Club House
Security Guard
View More

@ Copyright 2023 UAE BUILDERS - All Rights Reserved.